The Psychedelic Club of Denver is a non-profit organization located in Denver. The objective of the Club is to provide education regarding the truth about psychedelics and nonjudgmental support for people to integrate their psychedelic experiences. The Club neither condones nor condemns the use of psychedelics, but intends to raise objective awareness about how psychedelics can be used therapeutically and in fields such as public and mental health, academia, science, spirituality, and harm reduction. Come to a meeting to meet the local psychedelic community!
Psychedelic Club in the Press
“This six-year-old nonprofit connects pro-psychedelic organizations, provides harm reduction (like free checks to ensure the purity and safety of substances), and helps boost the benefits of psychedelics” -Lindsey B. King, 5280, April 2022
“…conversations are moving forward with or without the city’s involvement. At the Psychedelic Club of Denver, members meet regularly to ask questions and share knowledge with each other about psilocybin.” -Alexander Lekhtman, Filter, October 2021
“The Denver club … is not about consuming psychedelics, but rather about redefining our cultural relationship with them. Members meet regularly around Denver to listen to guest speakers and discuss topics like the corporatization of psychedelics…” -Robyn Griggs Lawrence, Modern Luxury, Summer 2021
Our membership program is a great way to give back to the club, be more involved in the community, and get even more great benefits from the club! A few of our membership perks:
- Access to a private community Discord server
- Voting power within the organization
- Merch discounts and members-only merchandise
- Members-exclusive events and retreats
- Free access to our monthly paid events
- Volunteer opportunities
This is your club, so if you want to see something on this list, let us know!
While we suggest a monthly contribution of $15/month, we want membership to be as accessible as possible, so you can give whatever you’re comfortable giving.
Where does your money go?
- 10% Management expenses
- 10% Membership perks, voted on by PCoD members
- 20% Quarterly donations to a nonprofit, voted on by PCoD members
- 20% Harm reduction supplies, i.e. test kits, educational materials, naloxone/Narcan
- 20% Operating costs, i.e. event costs
- 20% Marketing & outreach
Ready to become a Psychedelic Club Member?
We accept two routes of becoming a member:
- Donate online to our GivingFuel page (preferred)
- We also accept membership dues in cash at in-person events.
Once you’re a member, we’ll send you an email outlining all your benefits along with an invite to our private Discord server. We’ll occasionally offer members volunteer opportunities to temporarily waive their dues for a month.